Saturday, November 13, 2010

Music.....Oi

I'm so not liking this.


My neighbors are loud.



But that's because they are from the DR
The Dominican Republic. It's their culture to be loud and happy and party with friends and family.


I'm not too happy about the music. It's coming through the wall and some of it swears. I'm not liking that part at all.

I don't want to a huge deal about it AGAIN.

Several people complained about the volume and to make it short and not a issue, someone got very upset.

So here I sit instead of sleeping. Because they are enjoying their weekend. I don't mind the fact that they are having fun. It's just level of sound.

Oh.....bugger. I may get some sleep tonight. I don't know.

1 comment:

  1. Fun or not, they should have consideration for the students around them. Post another complaint if they don't get it the first time. Eventually they'll cite em.

    ReplyDelete